ROBERT SKORO www.robertskoro.com

ROBERT SKORO
Vampire Diaries

Woo Hoo! My song “In Line” was featured in the April 29th episode of the CW’s Vampire Diaries You can’t watch it online yet. I’ll repost when it comes up.

xo
rs

10 Responses to Vampire Diaries

1. Mary says:

I will write in french because I don’t want to miss my post

J’ADORE tout simplement ta chanson. je suis complètement obsédée je l’écouterais jour et nuit! wow

Where can I buy it?

2. Robert says:

Thanks, Mary! Just click on the CD cover on the website and it will take you to a page where you can order it…

3. Amanda says:

Rightfully so! The song is absolutely haunting….

I just love it and I am on my way to the Amazon website to purchase the album!!

4. Tammy says:

I just heard this song recently in a video of this couple dancing. ’twas beautiful and amazing and the cheoreography(sp?) seemed so perfect for it. It’s definitely joined my list of favorites :)

5. Jong says:

Cool song! slow and heavy… can you share the guitar chords? :-) thanks!

6. Shail says:

hi, Really a heart touching song..can you share guitar chords please..thanks

7. Sean says:

@Jong
    If memory serves, Am|E|F for the verse and Am|F|E for the Chorus its in standard tuning just listen for the changes and you should have no problems following along with the album.

8. Flo says:

Hey Robert, “In line” really is a great song. I got to know it when I watched the performance of the circus-group “les 7 doigts a la main / the 7 fingers” here in Hamburg, Germany. They use it for their incredible partner-acrobatic-act, I guess you must have been pointed there before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l_nQDuTJnw I think they used your song in such a beautiful and touching way, it makes the song itself even better!

9. Daniele says:

Olá Robert , eu simplesmente amei sua canção “in line” , ela é tudo pra mim agora a letra é algo muito comovente e eu sempre choro ao ouvi-la , eu queria muito conheçer suas outras canções elas devem ser tão lindas quanto essa – sou sua fã agora , obrigada pela oportunidade de ouvir sua música !

10. Geeta says:

Dear Mr.Skoro, am Completely and totally in love with this amazing song..it conjures up visuals based on what one is thinking at the time of listening and each time it’s different! must admit that it’s the 7 digit(mimi and Sebastian) performance vedio which went viral sometime back that first caught my attention and I have started to pay attention to music again only recently and I’m glad I did…I just can’t seem to get enough of this song:)
    Thanks